Wednesday, December 11, 2013. by: Mrs. Fourre
Anyone wishing to submit articles to the January newsletter please contact Mrs. Fourre. Deadline for submissions is Friday, December 13 at 3:30.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013. by: Mrs. Fourre
Christmas Concert December 17, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Students will be dismissed at 2:00. Feast to follow the concert at 5:30p.m. Everyone welcome to attend.
▲ End of messages...
Graduation Classes from 2012/2013 to 2007/2008 available soon!
Graduation Class of 2006/2007 and beyond?
* "Follow My Road" promotes our local successes in the likes of Mrs. Annie Ballantyne, Mr. Allan Mercredi, Mrs. Madeleine Cook, Mrs. Muriel Halibisky, Mr. Tyler Lavallee, Mrs. Jessica Lavallee, Brittney Ferland, and many, many more...
9. I intend to start, or participate in, a We Day activity at school this year: In progress. Participate in this poll on the About page.
8. The use of Edmodo makes students' and teachers' academic lives better: 50% of respondents answered yes to this.
7. I think my parent(s)/guardian(s) should get more involved in my school or with my teacher(s): 70% of respondents answered yes to this.
6. At school, students work harder than their teachers: 50% of respondents answered yes to this.
5. We want a full-time music teacher: 100% of respondents answered yes to this.
4. We need a student council: 75% of respondents answered yes to this.
3. I want to learn French: 81% of respondents answered yes to this.
2. Dual English/Cree language school web site: 87% of respondents answered yes to that idea.
1. GRS responsive web site: 86% of respondents answered that they like it.